Thursday, August 7, 2008

shyness is nice and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to....



I have a version of Ian Ball of Gomez singing this song ("Ask" by The Smiths) which I prefer, but as far as I know it's not available on YouTube. Don't get me wrong, Morrissey is great, but Ian Ball has a better voice and his version is just him and an acoustic guitar.

Right now I'm testing the limits of my desktop PC, burning discs of rare (live) Gomez tracks that I have promised to people from the Gomez forum. One set is going to Sweden, another to San Francisco. What an amazing band to link people from all over the world!

It's funny, how much of my hard drive is taken up by music compared to a year ago. Last summer, I spent my time on the computer mostly playing The Sims 2. When I went online, the only "interaction" I'd have would be to play some online games at a few sites, but I never chatted with people. It was quite a lonely existence, to be honest. Pretty pitiful too.

Anyway, I can barely run iTunes plus Firefox right now. I need need need to get some extra memory for my desktop!

No comments: