I bit the bullet and checked my mortgage payment for November 1 and thank the stars above it did not go up! It did not go down either, but staying where it is at is about all I could hope for considering how terrible the economy is currently.
I've begun a series of physical therapy appointments for the next month, two days a week. It means I have to use up some of my vacation time because the earliest apointment I can get is 8 am and it lasts between 60-90 minutes each session. After work, I have an additional 90 minutes of therapy-related stuff to do so for the next month or so, I am going to have much less internet time.
Maybe it will be good for me, but I doubt it.
Right now the Red Sox and Rays are tied 1-1 in the American League Championship Series. Game 3 is tomorrow at 3:30 so I will miss it as I will be stuck at work until 6. Lucky for me, it will probably be terribly slow (again) at work so I will be able to watch it on espn.com. The game last night lasted over five hours and I was so exhausted by the end of it, I didn't care who won as long as SOMEONE ended it. I suppose I signed up for this stuff when I became a rabid fan, but sometimes I wish I had never gotten into baseball. Then a few days pass without a baseball game and I'm suddenly combing the internet for baseball news.
Lately a bunch of people from high school have been finding and friending me on facebook. I kind of wish I hadn't opened that can of worms. I can't bring myself to reject these people when they friend me, but I really don't want anything to do with any of them. High school has so few happy memories for me, I'd like to just pretend it never happened.
A whole lot of my life is full of pretty unhappy memories and I can't pretend none of it ever happened either. I suppose life would be awfully dull if only good things ever happened, but I wouldn't mind a nice string of good things over the next few months. Starting with winning the lottery.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i think the string of good things started with meeting gomez! and then your mortgage didn't go up. see, that's already 2 good things in a row!
let's hope it keeps going that way, I think the next thing needs to be an Obama landslide. :)
at this point, an obama win would be good enough for me! a landslide would be sweet but not necessary :)
Post a Comment