I am so unbelievably bored right now. I got to work early this morning because my dad is working downtown to set up the New Kids on the Block concert here tonight, so he used our parking pass and therefore dropped my mom and me off 30 minutes early. In that thirty minutes I managed to read the entire newspaper. Then on my first break, I re-decorated my cubicle at work. Now I'm halfway through my lunch break and I have NOTHING to do. I think I'm more annoyed because my physical therapy appointment was cancelled this morning because my therapist is out sick than because I have nothing to do. When you have a plan for the day and it doesn't go as planned, it's annoying. Plus, we're busy enough at work that conversation is pretty useless but not busy enough that there is no time waiting between the calls. So there is virtually no socializing at work the past few days and it makes the day last SO long. It makes me feel kind of lonely and unloved. It's hopefully temporary, this feeling. Maybe I'm just hormonal.
When I was 13, I wanted nothing more than to go to a New Kids on the Block concert. Now they are here on their reunion tour and you'd have to pay me a pretty penny to voluntarily attend. I'm so broke right now that I can't say you couldn't pay me to attend. There's not much I wouldn't do for money right now. But I refuse to let someone move in with me. I ran into the flake yesterday at work and she hinted around again about the possibility of moving in with me. She's expecting to be served eviction papers this week. Yeah. Obviously this is someone who can't handle money. WHY would I let you move in with me and disrupt my life? Occasional rent payments are not worth the hassle. I'd rather lose my house living in it alone than lose it living with such a fucking flake.
So I'm sitting at one of the company sanctioned computers writing this blog and a woman comes up and takes about 25 packets of Crystal Light out of the cupboard. That stuff is intended for the entire fucking office and she pretty much took 90 percent of the entire supply. Apparently Crystal Light = gold around here. How fucking selfish can you be? Seriously. Like you can't take two packets to drink today and come back tomorrow? How about giving everyone else a chance to drink it. And if it's that important to you to have the stash available for the pending World War III, why don't you just take your ass to the store and BUY some for yourself.
Not that I really wanted any Crystal Light. But still. Selfish much?
Oh goody. Time to go back to work. Yay.

No comments:
Post a Comment