Thursday, July 31, 2008
i want you, i want you every single day and I need you
You've seen this commercial. You can't have missed it. The song is cute. The people in the commercial are all happy but every time I see this commercial, for some reason I imagine the beer like the path an STD takes. It starts with the first guy who has a three-some with the couple in the hot tub, who then have a three-some with the hot chick at the party and it goes on from there. I don't know why, but it never fails, every time I see it that way.
I don't think that's how they intended it to be seen, nor do I think anyone else on earth sees it that way.
So, in summation, Heineken beer = STD in my twisted little mind. So, use a condom if you've been drinking Heineken. Or in general if you're going to have sex. There's my PSA of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When I see that commercial, I think about how nobody actually wants the Heineken because it sucks.
That's funny -- not only do none of those people drink it, half the people look like they're laughing at the beer-giver.
Post a Comment