Friday, July 25, 2008
i reserve the right to change my mind
Upon further review of the entire first series of Spaced, I changed my mind. The show is awesome.
Too bad I'll have to buy the DVDs to see it again as they're only playing the episodes once.
I thought my kitchen was clean enough. It is not. Tomorrow I'm breaking out the big guns. Ammonia and bleach. Not together, but I'm going to SCOUR my kitchen. Maybe I'll stop feeling so tetchy, as Ron Weasley puts it (I think). Every time I feel the slightest tingle or breeze over my skin, I'm sure it's a damn ant crawling on me. A girl at work mentioned that she had read somewhere that this season is the worst on record in a while for ants. Considering I am no less clean than I was last summer, I like this explanation. I think I shall try to stick to the whole "doing my dishes every day now" thing, though.
It can't hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment