Friday, July 18, 2008

Witty Blog Title Here

I've been blogging on myspace since November, and I have become bored with the limits of the site. Plus, the ads are killing me. If I see one more "2 of your friends have a secret crush on you" ad one more time, I think I will scream. Several of the blogs I read daily (or whenever they are updated) are through blogspot so here I am.

I don't live an interesting life. This blog will mostly be rants on a variety of subjects including music, politics, pop culture, my non-existent social and love life. I can't promise that it will be interesting, or that you'll ever come back after you read this once. This is a public diary of some of my deepest issues. In our present economy and medical system, this is my free therapy. Every day, maybe multiple times a day, I will lay down on the couch and spew whatever junk is in my mind, mostly without censoring myself.

It won't all be angtsy, emo shit. I promise.

No comments: