Sunday, February 8, 2009
you wanna dance, i'll bet you do
Lady Sovereign - I Got You Dancing
The funeral was uneventful. I felt like I was in a room full of familiar-looking strangers. There's talk of a family reunion this summer. How will I manage to get out of it? I'd rather not see any of those people ever.
We've had some nice warm weather here this week, the snow is melting during the day and turning into ice overnight. Oh it is SO my favorite time of year....who doesn't love the prospect of bodily injury every time they walk out the door?
In the past week, I have changed the furniture in my living room at least four times. I ended up putting it back exactly the way I had it. I was perfectly happy with it, my mom decided I should try something new and rather than argue with her, I gave in. She didn't like any of the changes either, so allowed me to put it back the way I had it without comment.
I had hoped to spend this long weekend getting more cleaning done than I did. Oh well, maybe next time. This song gets a lot of radio play around here lately and it's a great song to clean to. The video...well. Misguided is too kind a word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment