
So, the Boston Red Sox are going to the playoffs. For awhile there I really wasn't sure it was going to happen. Depending on their performance the rest of this week (and the Tampa Bay Rays), they will either win the AL East and play either the White Sox or the Twins first OR they will get the Wild Card slot and play the Angels.
I would prefer that they get the division not only for bragging rights, but because of insane baseball blackout rules means that if they play Anaheim, the game will likely be blacked out for me because of the Twins/White Sox and Rays game.
I love baseball, but sometimes I really hate it too.
It is kind of sad to realize that for the first time in 15 years the Yankees are not going to be playing in the post season. What an amazing club they are and I look forward to renewing the rivalry next year.

3 comments:
you forgot to mention that the angels are A LOT better than the twins or white sox so those would be MUCH more challenging games!
I am pretty sure that if the sox only get the wild card, the Angels will beat them and they won't go to the ALCS. If they get the division they likely will get to the ALCS and lose to the Angels.
haha boy, it looks like we were wrong!
Post a Comment